ABOUT THIS COURSE
The course is a complete learning process for professional coaching certification. It is designed to fulfill both
ICF (International Coach Federation) and ANC (National Qualifications Authority) credentialing requirements.
It offers through its structure a efficient blend of theoretical learning, learning by doing, reflection both in and
on action and mentor process.
• Understanding what being a professional coach inside and outside Romania means
• Teaching all competences that create the foundation for becoming a professional coach (ICF and
• Recognizing and (re)connecting with what being a coach means
• Learning essential skills for coaching people interested in improved performance
• Building through practice skills that support the coaching activity
• Creating a balance between coaching relationship and coaching process
• Professional branding tools for coaching
• Creating a business plan
• Tools and methods to be used in specific coaching situations
• Coaching glossary
LIST OF CLASSES/MODULES/PARTS
4 MODULES (8h x 3days – Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
8 group mentor coach sessions (3h during evening – Monday)
20 supervised coaching practice sessions (3h during evening – Monday)
Number of student contact hours included in program: 180 hours
Out of these learning hours you will receive a certificate for 86 ACSTH hours
Dates and locations of when and where the program is to be delivered
Bucharest, starting 5th of October 2018, ask for the full agenda.
How the program is delivered
Face to face
In addition the students are offered other learning experiences through online dedicated platform.
The learning process is supported by permanent formal and informal feed-back from facilitators’ team.
The course offers the space to re(connect) with what the “whole man” is, understand and experience the full potential and finally manifest the learned skills into performance.
Self-exploration happening in parallel with skills building & refining through sustained practice (learning by doing) and reflection during and after practice session.
The students will receive the course materials each module. They will also receive a recommended reading list.