An international training in Bucharest, Romania
Bring your coaching practice to the next level
The Systemic Coaching and Constellations program will offer coaches, facilitators and trainers the opportunity to participate in this unique and highly experiential training, which is built on the application of systemic constellations principles and practices in individual, team and organizational coaching setups.
The program is dedicated to all coaches, facilitators and trainers who have been through a coaching skills fundamentals training, already acquired some experience in working with clients and want to bring their coaching awareness and practice to the next level by investing in both their personal and professional development. The full program attendance (two modules) will be awarded with a total of 30 ICF CCE hours (21.5 core competencies hours and 8.5 resource development hours).
It will appeal to those who would like to understand and work with the dynamics that nourish and limit human relationship systems through a practical yet often profound methodology. You may be a very experienced coach, facilitator or trainer – or just getting established – however you will know that a deeper awareness of the dynamics held within personal and professional systems can inform and fuel your growth and progress and that of your clients.
With a systems perspective and understanding it becomes clearer where some of the complex dynamics that emerge in organizational and business systems are created. Systemic constellations, systemic consulting and systemic coaching have a role to play in clarifying, illuminating and resolving these invisible dynamics. They allow a different, broader landscape to be seen and worked with. They enlarge the awareness of the context and allow resources and resolutions to emerge.
Fundamentals Training Part I
October 18-20, 2018
This training is designed to introduce the systemic coaching and constellations methodology as applied in coaching individuals, groups, teams and organizations. It will appeal to those who would like to better understand the organizing forces that sustain and limit relationship systems at work and who like to integrate a practical methodology for respectfully resolving limiting dynamics.
What is included?
The participants will be guided to explore the organizing principles of relationship systems and the application of systemic constellations in individual, team, group and organizational coaching. Highlights of the experiential training include:
- A thorough introduction to the stance, principles and practices
- The practical application of systemic constellations in one-to-one coaching
- An introduction to working with teams using systemic mindset and methodology
- An understanding of your own systemic resources and loyalties
Fundamentals Training Part II
Fundamentals Part II is meant to help participants broaden their understanding of key concepts, deepen their systemic stance and ability to practice the methodologies and techniques with individuals, teams, groups and organizations in coaching contexts.
What is included?
This level of the training journey includes further exercises meant to deepen understanding and practice of:
- The use of systemic questioning in coaching and organizational change and the impact of personal, organizational and systemic conscience and the hidden loyalties that emerge.
- The use of systemic language that names ‘what is’, as well as the use of systemic sentences that create lasting embodied change in leadership and professional development coaching.
- Group constellations, in small and larger groups. By facilitating constellations in this way, you will be able to deeply understand and integrate the stance, principles and practices.
- Structural constellations, including the Tetralemma, used for complex decision making and the resolution of dilemmas. Structural constellations can be particularly useful when working with people who are new to the approach.
- The conditions required for organizational health, the coach’s role in supporting its emergence and the development of systemic leadership.
Program fees and payment options:
|Early bird full payment by 30th of June 2018||
|Full program payment
(30% in advance until 30th of June 2018 to secure place and 70% before end of August 2018)
|2 Installments payment:
First instalment paid in full before end of August 2018 (with an advance of 30% paid until 30th of June to secure place)
Second instalment paid in full before end of February 2019
|Special price for One 2 Coach former students (in full or in two instalments)||
All payment options include:
– Fundamental I&II Modules – 5.5 training days
– Book: Systemic Coaching and Constellations: The Principles, Practices and Application for Individuals, Teams and Groups
Register to this Course
The students will receive the book "Systemic Coaching and Constellations" who's author is John Whittington.
Lecture 1. 1
Lecture 1. 2
Lecture 1. 3
Lecture 1. 4