“Throughout my career, I have been and continue to be a professional attracted by changing and transforming existing situations / situations into desirable, optimized and performing situations.
Now, more than ever, the attitude described by Tolstoy that … << Everyone is thinking of changing the world, but nobody is thinking about changing oneself … >> is an impossible way to avoid, and our transformation continues as individuals, or team is undoubtedly the winning option for our development and fulfilment. It is the way that respects all the Nature Laws.
I firmly believe in the force given by the systemic approach, interactions and processes in our minds or organizations, and not in individual punctual interventions over its members, without taking into account the contribution to the whole system.
Without leading people to the state of confusion, a probability that lies in our essence at the “quantum” level, and then you sustain through this transformation, re-arrangement and reordering of beliefs, perspectives and attitudes, nor can it be of a sustainable change. And that’s also true if you work in individual coaching, groups, or in organizations.
My passionate journey of self-knowledge and decipherment of change mechanisms began in 2007, and since then I have added new insights to every course, workshop or programs that I do and with every individual or team I meet on this road. ”
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) in ICF and ARC affiliate coach
- Sales & Marketing & General Manager of the Badsi Group
- Coaching & Development Manager at Badsi
- Management Courses at Codecs / OUBS and CRESTCOM
- NLP Practitioner accredited ARONLP and EANLP at NLP Explorer
- Ericksonian Hypnosis with John Thompson
- Master Practitioner, courses at ITANLP standards
- Coach trained in Life, Executive, Business, Team Coaching, at Coaching Essence School, ACSTH accredited, ICF
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, accredited by ANC Advanced Advanced Thinking Innovation with Cristian Matei,
- MBB accredited Six Sigma Academy (USA)
- Over 650 hours of individual and group coaching